Matching Sunglasses for 18-inch Dolls & Kids!
Twin with your 18-inch doll’s in playful style with the Our Generation Me & You sunglasses! These sweet, cherry-printed sunglasses are the perfect accessory to add to your bestie’s colorful fashion collection – and they also come with a pair for kids! Get even more creative by mixing and matching them with Our Generation outfits for bright looks and step out in style! (Dolls and outfits sold separately. Compatible with most 18-inch dolls and accessories)
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 pair of sunglasses for kids
- 1 matching pair of sunglasses for 18-inch dolls
- Twin in Fun Fashion: match your 18-inch besties in playful style with the Our Generation cherry-print sunglasses for kids and dolls!
- Explore Bright Adventures: 100% UVA & UVB protection.
- Includes: 2 cherry-printed sunglasses.
- Mix & Match: compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended Age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Accessories Only: dolls and outfits sold separately.
All About the Me & You Cherry-Printed Sunglasses
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll Clothes
Doll clothes are not quite like clothes for people, so they need to be cared for in a special way. A little prevention can go a long way towards keeping your doll clothes nice and tidy for years to come!
Since doll clothes can be made of a range of materials, we recommend avoiding commercial cleaners and detergents as those products may damage your doll clothing.
It is also a very good idea to avoid exposing your doll clothing to heat from irons and clothes dryers, especially for items that contain faux fur, stretch fabric, or synthetic leather.
Doll clothes with embellishments like pearls, sequins, or other gems require special care so that the decorative elements don't come off. To repair your doll clothes, an adult can help you use a needle and thread to sew any rips or tears in the fabric, or to replace any embellishments that may come off during play.
For smaller messes, try using a clean, damp cloth to gently spot clean the clothing. First sponge up as much of the mess as you can, then use warm water to gently rub the area. Let the stain air-dry and repeat as needed.
Remember, sometimes life gets messy, especially when you are having fun!
Our Generation dolls love going on adventures, and they understand that sometimes even a favorite t-shirt might get dirty during a fun day.