Posable 18-inch Hairdresser Doll & Storybook!
Discover fun styling secrets with hairdresser Drew! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has bright blue eyes that open and close, long brown hair with 2 colorful braids to style, and is posable! She can bend her arms and legs to give each customer the perfect look. Prep Drew for salon days with the cute stylist apron. Then grab the styling accessories to treat customers to fun hair makeovers, including 15 colored hair elastics, 2 sectioning clips, a hairbrush, spray bottle, and blow dryer – it makes realistic sounds and has a handle that fits Drew’s hand! Follow Drew’s journey in the beautifully illustrated “Hair Salon Secrets” storybook. The easy-to-read chapters are perfect for first-time readers, and it makes for a great bedtime story too! She arrives wearing a cute ruffle dress, leggings with mini scissor prints, and shoes with real laces. Her outfit also features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so Drew can explore more colorful outfits that match any new hairstyle!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 18-inch posable doll
- 1 stylist apron
- 1 dress
- 1 pair of leggings
- 1 hair dryer
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 15 hair elastics
- 1 hairbrush
- 2 hair clips
- 1 storybook
- 1 bookmark
- 18-inch hairdresser doll: discover fun styling secrets with Our Generation doll Drew!
- Features: bright blue eyes that open and close, and long, brushable brown hair with colorful braids to style!
- Posable: cuddly soft body; arms and legs bend and rotate to easily change outfits and create hair makeovers for doll customers!
- Beautifully illustrated storybook: follow Drew's journey in the easy-to-read chapter book - "Hair Salon Secrets"!
- Includes: 18-inch doll, stylist apron, dress, leggings, undies, bright pink shoes, hair dryer with sound, spray bottle, 15 colored elastics, hairbrush, 2 hair clips, storybook, and bookmark.
- Mix & match: outfit features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
- Batteries: requires 3 x AG13 batteries for fun hair dryer sound (included).
All About Drew
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Drew arrives with long brown hair that's fun to brush and style!
First things first: haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools! We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush. You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and styling products on your doll's hair (and body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to brush.
Next, use the wire brush and very gently (but firmly) brush Drew's hair, starting at the ends and working your way up. Let her hair air-dry, and repeat this process until her hair is as straight as you like it!
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember, the BEST kind of adventure for your OG doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long. Exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.
Hair Salon Secrets
When Drew moves from the big city to a farm in Cherry Lake, Virginia, it's not easy meeting friends. Fortunately, she has 4 feathery chickens to keep her company. She also helps out in her mother's hair salon. It was once a rusty old travel trailer that they polished, painted, and named "Hair on Wheels." Styling hair is one of Drew's favorite hobbies. Drew also likes secrets. And Hair on Wheels is full of them! There's something about having their hair washed, combed, and styled that makes people talk. And boy, do they talk! They tell Drew and her mother some pretty interesting secrets. But secrets need to be kept safe. Is Drew up for the challenge?