18-inch School Doll!
Explore fun classroom adventures with Carly! This Our Generation 18-inch doll has unique gray eyes that open and close, and her long red hair is fun to brush and style. Prepare Carly for her first day of class with the cute lunch bag accessory. it zips open to pack yummy snacks to enjoy at lunchtime! Carly can’t wait to meet her new classmates. She arrives wearing a cute pink sweater with a decorative ribbon, pleated skirt, knee-high socks, and pink shoes. She has a cuddly soft body and can rotate her neck, arms, and legs to quickly change outfits. Carly’s preppy uniform also features easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove, so you can give her more fun looks to match any activity!
Small parts.Not for children under 3 years.
- 1 18-inch doll
- 1 top
- 1 pair of undies
- 1 pair of shoes
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 skirt
- 1 lunch bag
- Explore classroom adventures: prep for the first day of school with Our Generation 18-inch doll Carly!
- Features: unique gray eyes that open and close with long, brushable red hair that's fun to brush and style!
- Easy to play: cuddly soft body; neck, arms, and legs rotate to easily change outfits when it's time for school!
- Pack yummy lunches: lunch bag accessory zips open to bring food favorites for lunchtime!
- Includes: 18-inch doll, a cute pink sweater with a decorative ribbon, pleated skirt, undies, knee-high socks, pink shoes, and lunch bag.
- Mix & match: easy-open closures to quickly put on and remove; compatible with most 18-inch dolls, outfits, and accessories.
- Recommended age: suggested for kids ages 3+ (small parts).
All About Carly
Caring for Your Our Generation Doll
Carly arrives with long red hair that's fun to brush and style!
First things first: haircare for your doll will be easier with the proper tools! We recommend using a round-tipped wire brush. You will also need a small spray bottle filled with water. The best kind to use will be able to spray a very fine mist (instead of a strong jet).
Second, make sure to avoid heat and styling products on your doll's hair (and body)! Heated styling tools like hair dryers or straighteners and products like gels or mousses can permanently damage your doll.
To help brush her hair, we recommend very lightly misting her hair with water - not too much! - to remove static and make the hair easier to brush.
Next, use the wire brush and very gently (but firmly) brush Carly's hair, starting at the ends and working your way up. Let her hair air-dry, and repeat this process until her hair is as straight as you like it!
OG Dolls are always ready for fun and adventure. Just remember, the BEST kind of adventure for your OG doll is in your imagination!
Your Our Generation doll has a cuddly, soft body that should not get wet. Pretend swimming is ok! But please do not submerse your doll in water.
OG dolls love pretending to play on the beach, but please make sure not to let your doll sit in the sun for too long. Exposure to heat of any kind can cause serious harm to your doll!
We know you will do everything you can to keep your doll happy and healthy.