We’re bringing a little spring into our homes by making beautiful flower crowns with pretty patterns and dazzling colors! The perfect activity for everyone to enjoy, follow our easy tutorial to get started!
- Scotch tape
- Glue stick
- Construction paper in your favorite colors
*Safety first – This colorful craft requires scissors. Please get help from an adult to make sure you complete this craft safely.
- To make the headband of the crown, cut two long strips of construction paper and tape them together (with adult supervision).
- Next, use your ruler to measure a 4″ x 4″ square and fold it in half two times.
- Draw your flower petal on the square with the folded edges pointing down (as shown in the image) and cut out your petal (with adult supervision).
- When you unfold the paper, you’ll have a flower with four petals all attached (Wow!). You can create different-sized flower petals by measuring larger or smaller squares from Step 2.
- Cut out mini circles to use as the flower centers – you can even add leaves for extra creativity!
- Mix and match the colors and flower sizes and glue them together with the mini circles in the middle.
- Fill up the headband with your flowery creations, then tape the ends together and enjoy your very own crown!
Show us your colorful flower crowns on social media by tagging us @ogdolls!
We found inspiration for this craft here. Thank you Paper and Glue!