You can make flowers just like Evelyn and Kiley did in the story. Here’s how:
What You’ll Need:
- Pipe cleaners
- Tissue paper
How to make it
- Cut paper into rectangles (6″ x 8″ or preferred size).
- Stack 4 or 5 pieces together.
- Pleat and fold paper like an accordion.
- If desired, tear corners of the tissue paper for a more natural look.
- Take one end of the pipe cleaner, wrap it around the center of the folded paper, then twist it tight.
- Fluff out the folds and separate each of the layers to form a pretty flower.
Remember, craft projects should always be supervised by your parent or a trusted adult.
Small items should be kept away from smaller children at all times.