← back to OG Activities
- Julie’s mom has 5 children: Lulu, Lili, Lele, Lolo, and?
- Answer both questions quickly: What color are clouds? What do cows drink?
- Some months have 31 days in them, and others have 30. But how many have 28?
- Fun Fact: Say “racecar” backwards.
- If a red house is made of red bricks, and a blue house is made of blue bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what is a greenhouse made of?
- What travels faster: hot or cold?
- There’s a purple house, a white house, and a blue house. If the purple house is on the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is on the right of the house in the middle, where is the white house?
- Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
- Julie (It’s Julie’s mom, remember?)
- Water (Cows make milk, silly!)
- 12 (There are 28 days in each month!)
- Racecar (Wow!)
- Glass (Greenhouses are made of glass to help plants grow!)
- Hot (Because you can catch a cold!)
- Washington, D.C. (The White House is found in Washington, D.C.)
- Their baby (Because she is a little bigger!)